Typing on a small mobile screen can sometimes be boring and tiring. I often loose patience and prefer to keep away from my mobile, skipping important SMS’. If you too experience similar travails, here’s a cool software which will bring smiles to your face [ limited to Windows phone owners only ]. Not only that, MyMobiler lets you view your mobile screen on your desktop along with loads of incredible features.
This is how the application looks like
This application has the following great features which makes it unique:
• View your mobile screen on your desktop.
• Control your mobile using your desktop keyboard and mouse.
• Type an SMS from your desktop keyboard.
• Take screenshots of your mobile.
• Perform basic editing features like cut, copy and paste between your mobile and desktop PC.
• It supports connection using ActiveSync (Cable) and Wi-Fi.
• To copy files to your mobile, just drag the file into the mobile screen window.
• Browse your mobile files using its inbuilt Mobile Explorer.
The application is a freeware and currently compatible only with Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0 and 6.5. Support for Windows 7 phones is expected shortly.
Here’s how the Mobile Explorer Looks like
Click to View Larger
As I said earlier, this application is a freeware; you can easily download the same from: Here.
I hope you found this post useful. I’m sure Windows phone owners would appreciate this.So, Windows Mobile users, try this app and share it.
If you like this post, Share it to your friends. Dont forget to Subscribe our Feeds, Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.