This is a guest post Susan Hannan. If you want to guest post on this blog, check out the guidelines here.
Blogging has become an excellent way that would help you in gaining traffic for your site. The best way to keep your blogs fresh is to post the entries every week. Consistency in the blogs is necessary that would help in increasing the blog traffic. As readers always looks for fresh content, so if you are not able to provide them with the same then the followers would move away from your blog.
Image Credits: bloghackz.com
1. Things to consider while starting blogs:
- The foremost thing to look at is to do keyword research correctly. Decide whether what is the main topic in your blog is?
- Use appropriate keyword topic that users mostly use to find content in search engine.
- If you prepare blog without using any likely keywords then no one will ever find you in search engine.
- Use Google keyword free tool to find out the right keywords.
2. Use social bookmarking sites for increasing traffic:
- Increasing your blogs traffic has become easier by using the social bookmarking sites. As people likes certain topic so much that they bookmark the particular site to start looking forward for new articles.
- Use appealing headlines for your blogs that would gain potential readers to your blogs.
- Be creative and think of four to five titles to choose which one is attentive and suits best.
- You may not only get noticed by the readers, but there are also some bloggers who may be interested in your topics. So, also give response to those who appreciate your blogs.
- To increase traffic for your blog, use the RSS feed that lets the readers to get connected with you.
3. Use SEO for gaining top ranking:
- An important point to remember is to use the search engine optimization that would help in bringing your blogs at top page.
- Use right SEO techniques that improve the blogs quality, thereby dragging readers to your site.
- Always emphasize on using good quality content to get liked by the readers that would increase your rankings.
- Use free tools present online to increase the website rankings.
4. Using link exchanging methods:
- Link exchanging is another method that would help in gaining traffic. Some blogger offers you to exchange your links with each other.
- You don’t need to worry about the page ranking of which you are getting link as a particular link is also helpful.
- Use it correctly to increase your page rankings.
- As blogging is also a type of website, so traffic could also be increased if some blogs or websites would show links to your blog. This would improve your rankings.
5. Track your page rankings:
- If you track your page often then you will be able to know what your page ranking is.
- Use the Google Analytics tool to start tracking your visitors and from where they are coming.
- This method would help in finding out the different ways to increase the blogs traffic.
Summary: By following the above methods user will be able to gain high traffic to their site and increasing their blogs ranking in the popular search engine.
I am Susan Hannan from Examsking. Looking for Examsking.eu exam assistance? Let’s take benefit of Exams King self-paced CCSP Certification training material and clear your IT certification on first try.
If you like this post, Share it to your friends. Dont forget to Subscribe our Feeds, Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.