Do you know exactly how to capture High Definition (HD) videos? Have you tried to do so in the past only to find that the video you recorded looks ‘choppy’ and even ‘stutters’ at certain points? For the uninitiated, capturing HD videos can be tricky – particularly if you’re not quite sure what it entails in the first place.
Due to its intuitive nature, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio simplifies the process of capturing HD videos somewhat. Essentially it will allow you to set the area that you wish to record, and will let you record your entire (HD) screen in full HD if that’s your preference. To ensure that your video turns out in the quality that you desire, it will even let you set the frame rate to 60 – which is the preferred rate for high quality HD videos because it matches the maximum refresh rate of most monitors.
That’s really all it takes to capture HD using the Movavi Screen Capture Studio, but the control that the software gives you over your screen capture doesn’t stop there. It will allow you to select the audio source and even determine whether or not you want to record keyboard and mouse actions. Also, you’ll be able to save the HD video that you record in an appropriate format for any device or platform without having to fiddle with complicated and confusing video settings, using the hundreds of presets that are available.
Assuming you’d like to tweak and adjust your videos in other ways, the built-in video editor in the Movavi Screen Capture Studio will hand you an impressive selection of features to do just that. Its features include:
- Improving the quality of your videos by adjusting their color settings and fixing common issues such as pixelated, blurry, or interlaced video.
- Splitting videos into segments and merging them as required to remove unwanted parts of your video or combine several different video clips together.
- Applying special effects or filters to dramatically alter the visual style and appearance of the video.
- Adding audio tracks to include background music, voiceovers, or any other sound effects.
- Inserting customizable text to form captions, subtitles, titles, or watermarks.
With so many features within arm’s reach, you should be able to not only record HD video with ease – but also edit and improve it until it really does comply with whatever you may have in mind. The range of options that these features will open up is nothing less than extensive, and you could use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio to do anything you need – from recording online videos to saving Skype calls, creating video guides and tutorials, or even capturing online events.